Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by kazukin6 <co...@mail.ru> on 2008/09/14 04:58:24 UTC

RE: Question is answered. See Bill Barker-2 answer (update)

And yes, for us it' not possible to give users to change only parts of jsp's
and deny execution of these parts based on some credential assessments
executed during some <if checkAccess> tags

Posted by kazukin6 <co...@mail.ru>.
Hi Chris!

They can upload them using javascript file manager

Totally rejecting scripting seems to be more robust solution

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.