Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Tom Amon <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/26 08:02:43 UTC

Rebalance Logs

Where in the broker logs can I see that a rebalance is happening? Will the
state change log tell me this?

Re: Rebalance Logs

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,

You can find the rebalance logs in the controller log and the stata change
log. Generally you should be able to see the decision being made about
change leaders on the controller log, and receiving controller request to
change to leader/follower in other brokers' state change log.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang