Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jeevan Bihari <je...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/11 21:52:28 UTC

WSAD 5.0, Tapestry & Image Resources

  My Tapestry app isn't recognizing style and image files that I've placed within my WSAD project.
For example, on running the app I get a "Virtual Host/WebGroup Not Found : The web group /Web
Content/images/xyz.gif has not been defined". Any idea if this may be caused due to me not
declaring the image as a context-asset in a .page file somewhere or is it more of a WSAD container
setting I may be missing ?

Thanks,
Jeevan

http://webhosting.yahoo.com