Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com> on 2006/06/09 18:07:06 UTC

Building a fileset from an arbitrary list (task)

I am writing an ant task that does something like eclipseclasspath - but not
quite.  For some reason I am having trouble finding the code that will allow
me to build a fileset from a list.

I do NOT want to use directoryScanner - does anybody have some code they can
help me out with.

Thanks
Liz Sommers
sommerse@pragmatics.com

Re: Building a fileset from an arbitrary list (task)

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
If I may ask, why don't you want to use DirectoryScanner?

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

"Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com> wrote on 06/09/2006
12:07:06 PM: