Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Dimuthu Leelarathne." <mu...@opensource.lk> on 2004/06/18 04:32:20 UTC

[WS-FX] Mails posted to "fx-dev@ws.apache.org" don't get there

Hi All and Dims,

I have couple of major problems.

First problem :
reach there :-(. I tried posting mails several times, but it failed. None of
the mails bounced back - they simply vanish.
If all of you(@ fx dev list) are able to see this mail, pls pardon me - but
still it looks like 75% of my mails to the mailing list get lost, because
all 3 previous mails that I tried to send you never reached the list. Can
this be a problem at our Servers ? But mails from my team members (Malinda
Kaushalye) reach the list.

Second problem:
My muthulee@cvs.apache.org account doesn't allow me to commit any code, but
it allows me to create folders. When I try to commit source files Eclipse
gave a error saying pre-commit check failed. Then I tried using ssh +
win-cvs and it gave me "insufficient karma" problem. I tried googling and it
didn't help much. What could be the problem?

Thank you,
Dimuthu.

Re: [WS-FX] Mails posted to "fx-dev@ws.apache.org" don't get there

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
please try both again....report (and ask for help) to infrastructure
AT apache.org if you still have problems with either one.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
"Dimuthu Leelarathne." <mu...@opensource.lk> writes:

> Second problem:
> My muthulee@cvs.apache.org account doesn't allow me to commit any code,
but
> it allows me to create folders. When I try to commit source files Eclipse
> gave a error saying pre-commit check failed. Then I tried using ssh +
> win-cvs and it gave me "insufficient karma" problem. I tried googling and
it
> didn't help much. What could be the problem?

Pre-commit check failed usually means that you have to do a cvs update
first and then do the commit. See whether that helps ..

Sanjiva.