Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric Delacroix <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/17 19:07:03 UTC

add shapes in svg file displayed in JSVGCanvas

Hello again,

other subject, other mail. I'm still trying to draw some shapes on an svg
file displayed in a canvas.
The way I'm trying to do it is the same as I implemented customized
interactors for my canvas. The interactors have only the key condition :
mouse_pressed & button_masked. But when an interactor is enabled, all the
others are disabled, so it works well for both zooming, for panning and
rotate, but the one I'm trying to do doesn't do anything although I
respected the schema of the other interactors.
So what I ask is, when an interactor is enabled, how can I be sure that
there is a listener, and that my interactor is effective?
And when I'll have achieved the implementation of the interactor, somebody
could tell me the way to update the DOM from the JSVGCanvas (via UserAgent?)
, and even write a new svg file with the modification.
Thank you for your helping

Eric Delacroix
Faculté des Sciences appliquées
ULB Brussels