Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by a_fitz <ad...@vervesoftware.com> on 2010/02/24 23:29:56 UTC

Re: Help with inserting title pages on dynamic template construction

Hi, I am facing the same scenario here, using Spring MVC3 and Tiles 2.1.4.
Were you able to get any further figuring out why the ELAttributeEvaluator
is not loaded?
thanks.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/2/24 a_fitz <ad...@vervesoftware.com>:

> Hi, I am facing the same scenario here, using Spring MVC3 and Tiles 2.1.4.
> Were you able to get any further figuring out why the ELAttributeEvaluator
> is not loaded?

Can you open another thread, please? Your problem might not be the same.

Antonio