Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/02/22 08:36:15 UTC

[VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating)

The Trinidad community voted to release the the maven
plugins as a 1.0.0-incubating release. These plugins are required for the maven
build of the "core" code of the Trinidad Podling. To fulfill the incubator
guides, we like to ask you guys, the Incubator PMC, for a permission to release
those maven plugins.

There were seven +1 votes and the vote has been tracked at [1].
(5 binding)

The plugins are documented at [2] and our release notes inculde
the bugs that have been addressed ([3]).

The plugins are available as source and bin inside the following
m2 staging repo (see [4]).

Thanks
Matthias

[1] http://tinyurl.com/3dpa5g
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/plugins/index.html
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ADF_Faces/plugins_release_1_0_0-incubating
[4] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/stage/

Re: [VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I uploaded new artifacts. the difference is that they now have your
suggested stuff in
(the javadoc-jars have the files.)

thanks for pointing me to the "maven-remote-resources-plugin"
(I missed your maven list mail)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
I'm +1 now. (non-binding)   The new versions look much better.

Dan

http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.

First look notes:

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 2/21/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Trinidad community voted to release the the maven
> plugins as a 1.0.0-incubating release. These plugins are required for the maven
> build of the "core" code of the Trinidad Podling. To fulfill the incubator
> guides, we like to ask you guys, the Incubator PMC, for a permission to release
> those maven plugins.
>
> There were seven +1 votes and the vote has been tracked at [1].
> (5 binding)
>
> The plugins are documented at [2] and our release notes inculde
> the bugs that have been addressed ([3]).
>
> The plugins are available as source and bin inside the following
> m2 staging repo (see [4]).

+1

One general comment ... it would be good if the website referenced at
[2] actually included usage instructions for how to actually use the
plugins.

Craig

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Even though I already voted : +1
(also after checking the improved javadoc files)

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Can someone please have a look, we are still one vote short..

Mvgr,
Martin