Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2023/04/07 15:26:11 UTC

Automatic updates for Sling Starter depedencies

Hi,

I finished the initial proposal and implementation for automatic
updates of the Sling Starter dependencies. Design doc is at [1], Jira
at [2] and the onboarding PR is at [3].

This uses the renovate bot via GitHub app integration, without giving
write access to the repository.

This is open for feedback for the upcoming week, looking forward to the
comments.

Thanks,
Robert

[1] :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Automatic+updates+for+Sling+Starter+depedencies
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-11822
[3]:
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-starter/pull/85/files

RE: Automatic updates for Sling Starter depedencies

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
great, thanks!

stefan

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.