Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/28 08:22:29 UTC

Re: Ability to retrieve a available list of a specific maven artifact's versions via ( with given groupId and artifactId )

Hi JB,

I have a closer looking at pax-url-mvn bundle, and have a second
thought on this one.  I am not sure what is the best way to implement
this requested feature.  There are some related code are deep inside
the Connection.java object.  For this feature, I may need another
service interface  ( like getAvailableversions ( String groupId,
String artifactId ) ) to be implement by Connection object

Do you have other idea in mind?

-Dan