Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/03/01 02:39:16 UTC

Re: Redirection limit exceeded for URL

Hello Maxime,

normally this error occurs, if a link is redirected to another url is
redirected to another url is redirected ... and so on ;-)

Wasn't there a bug in link resolving with Cocoon and Resin?

So it can be that the redirecting from http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ to
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome doesn't work properly. (I
don't know the exact url, to which it redirects, because I use 2.1 from
CVS and there the build system and the default start url have completely
changed. But I guess, some people still know the link.) Can you test
this link directly? Furthermore have a look into the logs. You should
see somewhere, that the resolved urls will get longer and longer.

Regards,

Joerg