Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Virtudazo, Dennis (Exchange)" <dv...@bear.com> on 2005/03/11 16:01:17 UTC

How Can I make CommandLink support opening in new window

CommandLink appears as a regular link on the page, but when you
right-click and choose "open in new window" (using IE), it opens a new
window on the same page without actually invoking the action for the
link.

Any suggestions how to make this work?

Re: How Can I make CommandLink support opening in new window

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
If it applies, you can use an outputLink with target="_blank".

Regards,

Bruno