Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by xinsheng <xi...@qq.com> on 2014/09/22 10:50:26 UTC

did the isDuplicate memory leak?

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4685768/1.png>
did the isDuplicate memory leak? should i set not check duplicate?
is anybody happend this?

Re: did the isDuplicate memory leak?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 09/27/2014 10:53 PM, xinsheng wrote:
> Hi Tabish,
> Do you really want leave me alone...

If you think there is still a bug in the current version then you have
two options, one is to disable the check duplicates flag, the other is
to debug, fix and supply a patch for your scenario.  There is no know
issue here given the current tests, if you have a test case that can
make the leak visible in a tool such as valgrind I can take a look.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

Re: did the isDuplicate memory leak?

Posted by xinsheng <xi...@qq.com>.
Hi Tabish,

Posted by xinsheng <xi...@qq.com>.
Yes, I'm using V3.8.3, my server runing 18 hours, i find the Memory increase
from 30M to 87M, and the Handles increase from 2206 to 25711.

Re: did the isDuplicate memory leak?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 09/22/2014 04:50 AM, xinsheng wrote:
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4685768/1.png>
> did the isDuplicate memory leak? should i set not check duplicate?
> is anybody happend this?

Use v3.8.1 or higher and this shouldn't be an issue, latest release is
v3.8.3