Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Bharat Bhatt <bh...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/14 04:39:56 UTC

PDType0Font object

Hi,

How to create PDType0Font font object without loading PDDocument? Only
based on font details and ttf file?

Thanks,
Bharat

Re: PDType0Font object

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 14.06.2017 um 09:26 schrieb Bharat Bhatt:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to calculate the width of text before writing in to PDF.
> I am process the text from other locale i.e "Tipo Identificación".
> To calculate the width of these text I have to create PDType0Font font
> because default fonts throwing error while calculation.
>
> While doing text width calculation I am not having PDDcoument and that is
> required to load the font.
> Please let me know how to create PDType0Font font without using PDDocument

Why not use a dummy PDDocument with "new PDDocument()"? Just make sure
you're not using that PDType0Font object in your real PDDocument.

Tilman

Re: PDType0Font object

Posted by Bharat Bhatt <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,