Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2022/01/01 15:17:17 UTC

Re: How to find all classes with a specific annotation?

This could be an option, probably, as the "correct" way (I found out
about Metadata APIs) involves friend-only packages. The decision ends up
in in the question, what's more important for me, currently:
investigation of the according NB internals to get a proper API or
getting a quick-and-dirty workaround for what I'm looking for.

As quick-and-dirty implementations tend to cause new problems hidden at
a first glance, I tend to investigate the Metadata APIs further, so I'll
probably be able to provide some feedback on these. Probably this might
lead to implementations without code duplication, but I've not decided
on that point, yet.

Kind regards

Peter