Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Raphael Fuchs <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 11:45:12 UTC

Monitoring Qpid Logs

Hello everyone,

I am using the qpid message broker. I need to setup an automatic monitoring
of the qpidd logs. The problem is: the daemon has been running so smoothly
in the past year, that I don't know which error messages to check for in
the logs.

If I enable (--log-enable warning+) is there a way to get a list of the
most important log messages in case of a problem?

Thank you!

Best regards
Raphael

Re: Monitoring Qpid Logs