Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by dokeeffe <do...@tvtextbook.com> on 2013/01/29 10:28:13 UTC

Re: OCM mapping and ConstraintViolationException No child node definition

Any idea on how you got around this?
Thanks

Re: OCM mapping and ConstraintViolationException No child node definition

Posted by dokeeffe <do...@tvtextbook.com>.
ok here is what I did, I created the folder as type sling:folder

from: http://www.mail-archive.com/users@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg17059.html
Underneath a node of type nt:folder you can only add a child node that
extends the type nt:hierarchyNode (nt:file, nt:folder or nt:linkedFile) but
not a node of type nt:unstructured.