Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2023/05/26 07:45:45 UTC

FYI, new "project state" information in Board reports

Hi,

FYI, the Board recently updated the reporting guidelines [1] to ask
projects to include a "project state" information in project reports,
using a finite set of keywords such as New, Ongoing, Dormant etc.

The https://reporter.apache.org/wizard/ has been updated to ask for
this information, which for Sling might look like:

> ## Project Status:
> Current project status: Ongoing, with moderate activity.
> Issues for the board: none.

-Bertrand

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting#guidelines

Re: FYI, new "project state" information in Board reports

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2023-06-01 at 11:42 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 10:23 AM Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > ...I've updated the draft accordingly...
>
> Thank you! The Sling report is the first one ever to be submitted
> with
> this new project status info, /me proud ;-)

Cool, thanks for setting us up for success :-)

Robert

Re: FYI, new "project state" information in Board reports

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2023-05-26 at 09:45 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> The https://reporter.apache.org/wizard/ has been updated to ask for
> this information, which for Sling might look like:
>
> > ## Project Status:
> > Current project status: Ongoing, with moderate activity.
> > Issues for the board: none.

Sounds good, thanks Bertrand. I've updated the draft accordingly.

Robert