Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/08/28 10:21:39 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #4)

Hi guys,

I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release to your vote.

This release includes dependency updates, and improvements.

Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345171

The Maven staging repository is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1196

The dist staging repository is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.10/

Git tag:
activemq-5.15.10

NOTE: I'm preparing a release notes highlights for the website,
especially to mention the updates related to CVE issues.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #4)

Posted by Krzysztof <h4...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #4)

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding).

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1, this one looks good to me

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #4)

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sure, no problem, I can take care of that when you are ready.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
So far as I know the published website is based only on the git repo
now, and the old svn repo would have no effect on it. Looking at
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/ suggests that is true as
theres no signof 5.15.10 files, so I think your PR needs to include
those changes also. I'm surprised you could still commit in the old
repo dir actually.

Robbie

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome, thanks, I'm preparing the announcement e-mail.

Regards
JB

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
website has been updated

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Robbie,

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update Chris.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #4)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Jean-Baptiste,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #4)

Posted by mi...@me.com.INVALID.
+1 (binding)

Validated checksum and signatures on binaries

Deployed on windows host, and ran some basic tests with openwire client

Also checked rebuild from tag

Best

Mike

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 12:41 PM +0100, "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Casting my own +1.

Regards
JB

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release to your vote.
>
> This release includes dependency updates, and improvements.
>
> Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345171
>
> The Maven staging repository is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1196
>
> The dist staging repository is:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.10/
>
> Git tag:
> activemq-5.15.10
>
> NOTE: I'm preparing a release notes highlights for the website,
> especially to mention the updates related to CVE issues.
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked binaries for license and notice files
* Validated source headers using apache-rat
* Built from source and ran the tests
* Ran the broker instance from the binary distribution and checked the
web console
* Ran some AMQP client examples against the running broker

--
Tim Bish