Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joey Samonte <cs...@hotmail.com> on 2016/08/24 20:08:27 UTC

Can clustering be setup between nodes that only accept SSL connections?

Good day,

SSL is a must for us to secure our data. Can the CouchDB nodes in the cluster only allow https, for example, on port 6984?

Re: Can clustering be setup between nodes that only accept SSL connections?

Posted by Robert Samuel Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
nope, sorry, trying to get the last few release blockers for 2.0 done.

This might help you: https://www.erlang-solutions.com/blog/erlang-distribution-over-tls.html

B.

Posted by Joey Samonte <cs...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Joey Samonte <cs...@hotmail.com>.