Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)" <Th...@GTECH.com> on 2007/08/19 12:52:15 UTC

Required JAR Files

Hi,

  I am using ADB databinding for my project, in axis2 distribution there
so many jar files their, but I want only necessary files.

  Can any one help for this?.

Note:

  I am using ant script to generate code from wsdl, so please provide
your help as soon as possible, I need immediately

Thanks & Regards
Thamayanthi Karuppusamy

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.

Re: Required JAR Files

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com>.
Following are the dependencies for the ADB project.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>axis2-kernel</artifactId>
            <version>${version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-activation_1.1_spec</artifactId>
        </dependency>

/sumedha