Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tom Q Citizen <to...@bay-online-media.com> on 2006/12/17 23:43:57 UTC

Question about users_prefs templates

Hi!  I'm running SA 3.1.7 on Linux and it's working well.  I just
configured spamd to run with the -v and -u options, so it will work
better with Vpopmail.  I'm also running spamd with the "-c" option to
enable user preference files.

I've got /usr/share/spamassassin/user_prefs.template but no
user_prefs.template file anywhere else on the system.

I have two questions:

1)  Will user_prefs be created in the user's home directory if it
doesn't already exist AND there is no user_prefs.template on the system
other than in /usr/share/spamassassin?  I'm finding this to be the case
on my system.

2)  What should a user_prefs.template look like when tailored by ad admin?

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom