Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/20 19:38:25 UTC

Re: Kandula binaries ...

Hi Sumukh,
Kandula2 does not provide binaries at the moment.. You can checkout
the source for Kandula2 using a svn client from the following URL..
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/trunk/java/

Then you can use maven[1] to build the binaries of kandula2... Issuing
"maven" command in the above checkout dir will build kandula2 for
you..

A good guide for the above process can be found at
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/svn.html

Thanks,
Thilina

[1] http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/