Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ben Ryan <b....@hud.ac.uk> on 2003/06/20 13:37:51 UTC

[NEWBIE] How is the "public Document attachments(Document xml)" method invoked in the attachments samples?

HI,
	I have just started using Axis and I am going through the samples. I have reached the attachments one and have successfully run it.
	My problem is when looking at the source code is the method "public Document attachments(Document xml)" invoked?
	I have a rough idea of what the method is doing but cannot see how it is invoked when accessing the service.

	Can anybody give a simple explanation?

Regards,
	Ben

Dr Ben Ryan