Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ari Hadi <ar...@oracle.com> on 2008/08/26 22:42:38 UTC

[Trinidad] Requesting a new issue with patch to be commited

Hi,
I opened a new issue in JIRA regarding an update to RenderkitBase, to
support multiple mapping files instead of just one.
The detail is in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1191

Could somebody help me to commit this change?

Thanks,
Ari

Re: [Trinidad] Requesting a new issue with patch to be commited

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look

Sent from my iPod.