Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jo...@blackthorn-tech.net on 2002/06/01 23:21:07 UTC

Assistance Please?!?

Over the course of two days I have sent in 8 e-mails requesting to be unsubscribed from tomcat-users, and tomcat-dev.  However, I still continue to receive list mail.  I blocked the address thinking if the e-mail kept getting rejected Apache might remove my address from the list.  This is beyond a minor annoyance now, and has begun to be harassment.  I'm beginning to be an advocate of WebLogic and Sun ONE.

Someone from Apache please assist me.

Re: Assistance Please?!?

Posted by Adrian <at...@charter.net>.
 It`s generally considered bad form to
insult and ask for help in the same message.

Adrian

Re: Assistance Please?!?

Posted by Cara UnLtd <ca...@harbornet.com>.
That's a shame Joel.  Look at the bottom of this email, or any other one.
Micael

RE: Assistance Please?!?

Posted by "Trenton D. Adams" <tr...@telusplanet.net>.
>  It`s generally considered bad form to
> insult and ask for help in the same message.
>
> Adrian
No kidding.

> You might try looking in the headers of your own message:

> Simply send an empty message to

> --g
No kidding, really? LOL

> That's a shame Joel.  Look at the bottom of this email, or any other
> one. Micael
Oh, wow, I didn't know that!!! LMAO

One last thing to add.  You'll probably have to unblock the list in
order for the unsubscribe to work.  Why?  Because some email lists
reqest a confirmation.

Nough said!!!

Re: Assistance Please?!?

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@panix.com>.