Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Robert Butts <ro...@apache.org> on 2018/02/13 18:56:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control (incubating) 2.2.0-RC0

Hello All,

I've prepared a release for v2.2.0-RC0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
3 +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Changes since 2.1.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-2.1.0...RELEASE-2.2.0-RC0

This corresponds to git:
 Tag: RELEASE-2.2.0-RC0

Which can be verified with the following: git tag -v RELEASE-2.2.0-RC0

My code signing key is available here:
http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0xFDD04F7F&op=vindex

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

The source .tgz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
above), md5 and sha1 checksums are provided here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/2.2.0/RC0/

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control (incubating) 2.2.0-RC0

Posted by Robert Butts <ro...@gmail.com>.
Fixed the license issues in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/pull/1880

Posted by Chris Lemmons <al...@gmail.com>.