Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 任江峰 <20...@qq.com> on 2016/11/04 10:36:52 UTC

cube buiding wait in map sort stage

Hi,
my cube contains sigle table,it's size about 70M,
but it contains 2 TopN measures.
when buiding cube,it alway wait in
      #8 Step Name: Build N-Dimension Cuboid Data : 1-Dimension
 wait in this step's map sort stage for 1 hour until map task timeout,then container kill it.
excuse me, how to deal with this problem..

Re: cube buiding wait in map sort stage

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
How many mappers running? What's the configuration of the hadoop node? and
what's your kylin version?

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋