Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew MacDonald <an...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/06 18:10:21 UTC

Setting the Locale during login

Hello,
We're trying to internationalize our portal and are
having difficulty with the locale.  Currently, when
the user logs in to the portal, the locale is passed
as a request parameter (tacked onto the login form
action).  However, we'd like to replace the request
parameter locale with the user's locale preference (if
they have one) which is loaded into the authentication
context during login.  Currently we're doing this
replacement in flow after the login process, but would
like to have it performed during login (in the
sitemap).  Any ideas on how this could be
accomplished?

Thanks,
Andrew MacDonald