Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sa_james <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2016/12/06 14:54:47 UTC

receiving with template and sending to the next processing stage

I am polling a Queue from time to time with a timer and consuming it with a
template. I want to empty the Queue when it is time so I use a Loop. How do
I send every single message from my receiveBody to the next processor as I
am Looping to empty the Queue?
Thx.

RE: receiving with template and sending to the next processing stage

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
You could create a separate Exchange for each message taken from the queue and use a producer template to send them. http://camel.apache.org/producertemplate.html

-Steve