Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 16:48:03 UTC

Re: getting tons of SPAM

Hello, I am trying to manipulate spamassassin scores, I am getting lots of
SPAM with very low score.

        dkim=fail (1024-bit key) reason="fail (body has been altered)"
        header.d=dttusa.com

Please help,
Thanks

Re: getting tons of SPAM

Posted by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.
maybe I missed your questions,
was this your questions " Did you use default configs for spamassassin and
amavis?"

because if it is, I replied immediately, here is my response again,

"yes I was using default configurations except for language scores I added
some time ago. "

Thanks,

Re: getting tons of SPAM

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.