Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Zhou Jian <jz...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/08 06:55:02 UTC

about extensional

hello
  I am using log4j1.1.3, it is a very good tool for output logs.
But for realizing for my extensional function, I must extend
the function of Category. I found the Category can not be simply
customsized because it's static process.
  Today I found that log4j1.2beta have use the Facade pattern for
solving this problem. I think that it is very wonderful for my
demand. But can you tell me how could you release the log4j1.2?

Best Regards!

Jzhou