Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2015/07/27 10:06:07 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-incubating [rc1]

The vote for releasing Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-incubating passed with 3
binding +1s, 0 non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1.

Vote thread link:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201507.mbox/%3CCABQFKi1xMzduVruYXdA15BQkZGVaYnmOChSfUvMw3uWcHA1Beg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Binding +1s:
Hadrian Zbarcea
Justin Mclean
Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Thanks to everyone that tested our release and voted.

We will shortly publish the release artifacts and announce the release.

Thanks,
Richard Downer

Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-incubating [rc1]

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

The release vote on the general@incubator list has passed, so we're good to
release! I'll get the release artifacts published and the website updated.

Richard.