Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2017/11/30 17:34:31 UTC

S2S VPN to AWS problems

Hello,

Has anyone managed to get a s2s VPN up with an AWS VPC?
I see AWS require the setup of two tunnels which does not seem possible in ACS. Connecting to either tunnels alone results in the VPN getting disconnected.

Any pointers much appreciated!

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: S2S VPN to AWS problems

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Thanks!

Manually modifying the VR kind of sucks ... hopefully this will be improved in the future.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Thanks!

Re: S2S VPN to AWS problems

Has anyone managed to get a s2s VPN up with an AWS VPC?
I see AWS require the setup of two tunnels which does not seem possible in ACS. Connecting to either tunnels alone results in the VPN getting disconnected.

Any pointers much appreciated!

Nux!
www.nux.ro
DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: S2S VPN to AWS problems