Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org> on 2007/06/18 23:25:40 UTC

Plug-in snapshots and releases

I have a project that uses dashboard-maven-plugin which is currently
released as a SNAPSHOT only.

When I try to start the release process with mvn release:prepare it fails
because a plug-in used in a report is a SNAPSHOT.  Why?

How do I work around this?

--
Esse Quam Videre
To Be, rather than to Seem

Re: Plug-in snapshots and releases

Posted by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org>.
That's the version I have in my local repository.

Posted by Patrick Schneider <ps...@gmail.com>.