Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/12/07 14:53:19 UTC

Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/c test.xml

Hi, Samisa,

I'm a little confused why the following change was required.

>   -      <java jar="${dir.package.WSDL2Ws}/wsdl2ws.jar" fork="true">
>   +      <java classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws"
fork="true">

Using the ANT build scripts, the wsdl2ws.jar file contains a Main-Class
attribute in the manifest, therefore no need to explicitly define the
classname: Which also gives the (useful) side-effect of testing the
manifest file is correct.

Regards,
Adrian

Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/c test.xml

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Adrian,
    With having jar name in place of class name, it kept on failing with the error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/namespace/QName

    However, my CLASSPATH included all the stuff required.

    But when I did this change, it started working fine.

    As you have said, may be the error that I get is due to something wrong in the manifest.
Thanks,
Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail