Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de> on 2016/03/15 22:14:12 UTC

Wicket and Spring-Boot, how to reload changed HTML files?

Hi there,

I’m currently playing around with the Spring-Boot/Wicket integration from https://github.com/MarcGiffing/wicket-spring-boot <https://github.com/MarcGiffing/wicket-spring-boot>. It’s quite handy, but I wonder: how do I reload a changed HTML/CSS/JS file without having to restart the application? Any hint on this, or even an example?!

Cheers,
   Tom

Re: Wicket and Spring-Boot, how to reload changed HTML files?

Posted by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de>.
Argh, you should run Wicket in „development“ config … thanks for listening ;-)

   Tom