Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/25 21:20:36 UTC

Re: Vaadin Flow and Apache Karaf

Hi,

has there been already any progress for example working features for
Vaadin 14 or a simple demo bundle that shows the feature working in
Karaf?

Best regards,
Markus

Re: Vaadin Flow and Apache Karaf

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
I got the vaadin start project (TextField, Button, Notification)
working in an bnd application.

I used vaadin 14.1.5 and flow 2.1.4.

So, I "know" all bundles that are necessary for that use case
and
how a pom needs to look like to build a vaadin bundle that is working.

Now I can start clean up stuff and try to understand what is vaadin at all ;)

Posted by stefang <st...@me.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Markus,