Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2015/06/18 21:04:33 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7803 Fix taskd_cleanup to search for right process name

- **labels**: bitesize --> bitesize, sf-current

---

** [tickets:#7803] Fix taskd_cleanup to search for right process name**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** bitesize sf-current
**Created:** Mon Dec 01, 2014 05:55 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Feb 24, 2015 05:57 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Back in [#5328] we changed the taskd process names once they started running.  We still have a few places that look for "paster taskd" in process name, but that is not correct any more.  Commit [ce6e55] fixed one place.  We need to fix `Allura/allura/command/taskd_cleanup.py` the same way.

Also in the docs, `Allura/docs/contributing.rst` has `pkill "paster taskd"` which needs to be updated.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/