Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Darren Brogan <br...@darrenbrogan.ie> on 2014/05/18 21:48:02 UTC

[GSoC] Bonding period almost over

Hi guys,

With today being the last day of the community bonding period I figured I'd
update you all on the stuff I've been taking a look at.

After gaining edit rights on the wiki I appended my project to the student
projects section of the wiki, feel free to take a look at it if you want a
reminder of what I'll be working on.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Improve+GCE+and+EC2+python+bridges+to+CloudStack

I pushed some minor patches to the github repo that I'll be working in for
the gstack project. These were basically just to clean up the current state
of the project. With coding period beginning tomorrow that's when the real
work will be starting. If you want to take a look at any of the pushes I've
made then take a look over at https://github.com/NOPping/gstack At the
minute the implementation doesn't work with GCE GA version so getting it
fixed will be my first goal.

I'll try and keep you updated as I progress through the project.

If you have feedback I'd be glad to hear it.

Thanks,
Darren