Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Rick Ross <ri...@semanticresearch.com> on 2011/10/24 20:42:56 UTC

That Architecture exception at launch

Even the recipes do it and it happens even when I choose a specfic AMI and Hardware-id.

Is it harmless?  Can I fix it?

Bootstrapping cluster
Configuring template
malformed image: null
java.lang.NullPointerException: architecture
	at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:204)
	at org.jclouds.ec2.domain.Image.<init>(Image.java:81)
	at org.jclouds.ec2.xml.DescribeImagesResponseHandler.endElement(DescribeImagesResponseHandler.java:169)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:601)

Re: That Architecture exception at launch

Posted by Rick Ross <ri...@semanticresearch.com>.
Yep.    I've got tons of questions, but I'm a n00b so I've been holding back a bit to keep from flooding the list (and proving my stupidity :-)

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rick Ross <ri...@semanticresearch.com>.

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.