Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ba...@wellsfargo.com on 2014/12/02 18:09:33 UTC

Websphere MQ setting targetClient=1

Being that Camel is using the JMS API to write a message to an MQ queue, MQ will use the RHQ2 header to store information about the message, etc.  However, the reading app is a non-JMS app, which cannot read the RFH2 header.  We would like to strip the header by utilizing the targetClient=MQ in our put call, but this isn't working.  We tried targetClient=1 as well and this failed.  Any ideas on what we need to do to configure Camel?

Regards,

Barry Barnett

RE: Websphere MQ setting targetClient=1

Posted by ba...@wellsfargo.com.
We made this change in the route and it works to remove the RFH header now:

<route id="qname">
          <from uri="amq:queue:qname" />
          <transacted ref="requiredJta" />
          <to uri="log:com.wellsfargo.1txc?showHeaders=true&amp;showBody=false&amp;multiline=false&amp;level=INFO"/>
          <setHeader headerName="CamelJmsDestinationName"><constant>queue:///qname?targetClient=1</constant></setHeader>
          <to uri="wmq:queue:qname" />
        </route>

On the MQ queue, you can also set the propctl to NONE, and that will strip the header as well.

Regards,

Barry