Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org> on 2016/08/08 16:36:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Flink 1.1.0 Released

The Flink PMC is pleased to announce the availability of Flink 1.1.0.

On behalf of the PMC, I would like to thank everybody who contributed
to the release.

The release announcement:
http://flink.apache.org/news/2016/08/08/release-1.1.0.html

Release binaries:
http://apache.openmirror.de/flink/flink-1.1.0/

Please update your Maven dependencies to the new 1.1.0 version and
update your binaries.

– Ufuk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink 1.1.0 Released

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Great work indeed, and big thanks, Ufuk!

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
yoo-hoo finally announced 🎉

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.