Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@cyberneko.net> on 2002/01/23 11:44:31 UTC

RE : Xerces 2 release date?

Sam,

The first couple errors that I see are because the Turbine Torque folks
are importing xerces.framework.XMLParser even though it's not used in
that particular source file. This should be easy to fix. And from this
internet cafe I really can't check to see why the security build is
failing (but the second one builds correctly now, it looks like). It
would be great if someone could set the PRINT_STACK_EXCEPTION debugging
flag to true in the StandardParserConfiguration and re-run the build so
we determine the real source of the problem.

-AndyC