Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net> on 2006/08/15 13:41:59 UTC

How to look up metrics-url with HTTP?

Hello,

I'm using fop in a web app. My metrics file is located in folder which can
be reached by adding /xml to the current url.

How do put this in the userconfig.xml? I wrote it like this. But this won't
work. Any ideas? Userconfig.xml is in the same folder in the web app.

embed-url="http:///xml/verdana.ttf">

Cheers,
Pete

AW: How to look up metrics-url with HTTP?

Posted by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

I'm still on 0.20.5. Any possible work around here?

Cheers,
Pete

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 19:41, Peter Neu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using fop in a web app. My metrics file is located in folder
> which can be reached by adding /xml to the current url.
>
> How do put this in the userconfig.xml? I wrote it like this. But this
> won't work. Any ideas? Userconfig.xml is in the same folder in the
> web app.

> embed-url="http:///xml/verdana.ttf">

Pete,

if you are using fop 0.92 or later try the font-base configuration
option (see http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.92/configuration.html)
and remove the http:// prefix from the font-metrics URL.

> Cheers,
> Pete

Manuel

Re: How to look up metrics-url with HTTP?

Posted by Manuel Mall <ma...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 15 August 2006 19:41, Peter Neu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using fop in a web app. My metrics file is located in folder
> which can be reached by adding /xml to the current url.
>
> How do put this in the userconfig.xml? I wrote it like this. But this
> won't work. Any ideas? Userconfig.xml is in the same folder in the
> web app.

> embed-url="http:///xml/verdana.ttf">

Pete,

if you are using fop 0.92 or later try the font-base configuration
option (see http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.92/configuration.html)
and remove the http:// prefix from the font-metrics URL.

> Cheers,
> Pete