Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be> on 2008/03/23 15:45:04 UTC

Q: failing tests in trunk...?

Hi people

After updating my local copy, I've just stumbled upon two failing
tests with current FOP Trunk:

marker_percentage-resolution.xml
table_in_marker_bug39560.xml

Both tests contain tables in markers, and both rely on the implicit
collapsing border model. If I change the tables in the markers to use
the separate model, everything works fine. Otherwise, they cause a
NullPointerException in CollapsingBorderResolver.startPart() when
this is called after the marker-subtree has been cloned.

Now, the obvious question:
Do I have to look for the cause in changes I made locally, or does
anyone else get these failures too? (In the latter case, I do hope
these have in the meantime been eliminated from the 0.95 branch...)

Cheers

Andreas

Re: Q: failing tests in trunk...?

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On Mar 23, 2008, at 15:45, Andreas Delmelle wrote:

> Now, the obvious question:
> Do I have to look for the cause in changes I made locally, or does
> anyone else get these failures too? (In the latter case, I do hope
> these have in the meantime been eliminated from the 0.95 branch...)

Sorry, ignore FTM. The 0.95 branch does not share this behavior, so
it's probably something local. Did not yet try a fresh trunk checkout.