Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Gerdes, Mike" <Mi...@philotech.de> on 2007/08/31 14:50:56 UTC

Information about the Geronimo Applicationserver

Hi all,

during a research project shall the company Philotech evaluate different
operating system and middleware solutions. The application server
Geronimo is of high interest for this evaluation.

To be able to evaluate Geronimo we need more information. I would like
to know if it is possible to send you some questions about Geronimo and
get them answered or maybe you know a better place to gain information
about Geronimo.
With greetings and thanks in advance,

Mike Gerdes

PHILOTECH GmbH

Dipl.-Ing. Mike Gerdes

Niederlassung Hamburg

Bebelstrasse 44

21614 Buxtehude

Tel.: +49 (0) 4161 50 20 0

Fax: +49 (0) 4161 50 20 20

Mike.Gerdes@Philotech.de
www.philotech.de

Re: Information about the Geronimo Applicationserver

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Welcome to Geronimo.  And you are on the right mailing list to get your
questions answered.  Fire away :)

Vamsi

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Hi Mike,

Welcome.  If you have a specific set of questions I'm sure we'll be
able to help answer them.