Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> on 2023/06/02 07:22:41 UTC

[DISCUS] PIP-273: Add metric prefix for `topic_load_times`

Hi, community:
    The metrics are all started with `pulsar_`, so that both users and
operators can quickly find the metrics of the entire system through
this prefix. However, due to some other reasons, it was found that
`topic_load_times` was missing the prefix, so want to get it right.
    In master release, change :
    *  `topic_load_times`:  -> `pulsar_topic_load_times`

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: [DISCUS] PIP-273: Add metric prefix for `topic_load_times`

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
So I have opened apache/pulsar#20476
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/20476> to discuss this.

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Thanks, @Michael.

@Asaf
> Perhaps add a new metric with correct name and mark that one deprecated.
Looks good

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.