Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Johan Haleby <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/08 10:36:02 UTC

Disconnect option in Netty component

Hi,

I see that you'll have support for Netty in the next release of Camel which
is excellent. However I'm missing the "disconnect" option that will be
available for the Mina component in 2.3 for the Netty component (at least
when looking at the documentation). This is something that I'd really like
to have.

/Johan

Re: Disconnect option in Netty component

Posted by Johan Haleby <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'll try to investigate it when I get home from work today.

/Johan

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.