Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2012/11/09 10:48:35 UTC

Extended JAXB facet validations

Check out http://www.infosys.tuwien.ac.at/staff/hummer/tools/jaxb-facets.html

Adds support for all kinds of xsd schema validation annotations.  We
have been using this stuff for 2 years now (we extended it even
further to support date / datetime min / max restrictions).

We had issues with ensuring classpath order, so for now we actually
hack this jaxb facets stuff into our own local copy of jaxb and deploy
that to our own local maven repo with a munged version to avoid a
clash.  We then use those versions in our app instead of the cxf one.

Works a treat.

Re: Extended JAXB facet validations

Posted by Jason Pell <jp...@apache.org>.
I am working on a set of test cases for the schema validations here:

https://github.com/pellcorp/jaxb-facets/tree/master/schemavalidation

Posted by Jason Pell <jp...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.